Thank you emjayzed, for nominating Trixie’s Tales!
You can visit emjayzed’s blog at www.artgluttony.com.
So, I think the next step is for me to tell you guys 7 (hopefully) interesting things about myself.
1. My favorite sport is ice hockey, and I even used to play right wing for a couple of leagues.
2. I grew up in Louisville, KY and have lived in Cincinnati, OH for the past 8 years.
3. I am named after my Grandma.
4. I am the aunt to a total of 5 nephews and 2 nieces, all of whom are the greatest kids in the whole world!
5. My husband is the one who chose Trixie’s name. My vote was for Suzie Q. I am happy that we went with Trixie. By the way, Trixie was his first puppy and he is totally the best “dog dad” ever.
6. I love old houses. The one we currently live in is 90 years old, and my little house in Louisville was built in 1900!
7. I eat Chinese food on Tuesdays (I split it with Trix and Holly, I get the broccoli and rice, they get the chicken), and veggie pizza on Fridays, and other than that I prepare and cook my own food or do so together with Eric (with occasional exceptions, of course).
More than you wanted to know :)
Finally, I get to nominate 7 other bloggers. This will be a challenge, as there are many many good ones that I follow. A couple of them were nominated by emjayzed already, so I will choose some different ones.
FBSIGN – His little Jack & Jackie are the cutest things ever
Living a Beautiful Life – Catherine is living the life of my dreams
The Owl & Pussycat – one of the best comic strips I’ve read
A Girl and Her Brush – so immensely inspirational
Artist at Exit 0 Riverblog – an artist with a very unique style and perspective, and from my own hometown even, as it turns out
lestwentytwo – really cute sketches/comics
Peaches – A sad comedy – Peaches tells it like it is
Are you SURE I can’t keep nominating blogs????